Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Invite Miracles!

Let miracles of all sizes thrill you. This will cause you to attract and expand even more of them into your life.

We’re told to feel appreciation or gratitude if we want to shift into flow. Maybe you wonder how to do that at times, especially if you’re stressed.

When I need an easy re-connect with appreciation and flow these days, I think of how I followed my intuition about where to look for my new residence. It put me at the right place, at the right time, for the right reasons…and fulfilled other significant “rights.” I think about this and literally feel the thrill of that miracle in my cells.

Think of something in your own life that parallels this, something that will let you re-connect quickly, when you need or want to. (It reminds me of Harry Potter being told to think of and feel a happy memory in order to cast an effective Patronus Charm to protect him from energy-draining Dementors.)

Albert Einstein said: “There are two ways to live: You can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.”

Wishing you a wonderful day and a day filled with wonders… and, miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment